Thursday, June 5, 2014

My latest addiction

A girl from my class was telling me she was watching a lot of series lately. And to be honest I wanted to watch a serie again too. It looks fun to lay back and enjoy a good serie that you can watch over and over again without getting really bored of it.

I had a list of series a need to watch but when she told me she was watching Friends all over again from season 1, I wanted to do the same thing!
So yes, my latest addiction now is watching Friends.
If you don't know what Friends is, then you're probably from another planet. Or you just don't watch series as much as I do.

Friends or F.R.I.E.N.D.S. To be exactly, is a serie about 6 friends (obvisiously). Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey. Let's get you a nice description from wikipedia.


Rachel Green flees her wedding day and seeks out childhood friend Monica Geller, a New York City chef. They become roommates, and Rachel joins Monica's social circle of single people in their mid-20s: struggling actor Joey Tribbiani, business professional Chandler Bing, masseuse and musician Phoebe Buffay, and newly divorced paleontologist Ross Geller, Monica's older brother. To support herself Rachel becomes a waitress at Central Perk, the Manhattan coffeehouse where the group often hangs out; when not there, the six are usually at Monica and Rachel's nearby West Village apartment, or Joey and Chandler's across the hall.



Episodes typically depict the friends' comedic romantic adventures and career issues, such as Joey auditioning for roles or Rachel seeking jobs in the fashion industry. The six characters each have many dates and serious relationships, such as Monica with Richard Burke and Ross with Emily Waltham. Ross and Rachel's intermittent relationship is the most often-recurring storyline; during the ten seasons of the show they repeatedly date and break up, even while Ross briefly marries Emily, he and Rachel have a child, Chandler and Monica date and marry each other, and Phoebe marries Mike Hannigan. Other frequently recurring characters include Ross and Monica's Long Island parents, Ross's ex-wife and their son, and Central Perk barista Gunther.

Let's all thank Wikipedia for this nice beautiful description.


For me it's probably one of the best sitcoms/series I've ever watched. This is something I can LOL with. (I can't believe I typed LOL) My favorite character must be Chandler, just because he's so so so funny! But I love them all. Friends wouldn't be the same if one of them falls out.



I'm happy there are 10 seasons so I'm good for now (still watching season 2). But now I'm off to watch some more haha!


What's your latest addiction?

1 -2


3 comments:

  1. my latest addiction is Arrow it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled it and it looks amazing!
      i added it on my list already haha :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. cool ^_^ it's so action packed and dramatic

      Delete