Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Style pick: The Kimono



You can buy my Kimono here


You're probably wondering what's a must-have this season? What do I wear with my bikini when it gets a bit chilly?
Well, for me the answer to that question is THE KIMONO.

The kimono is a Japanese traditional garment. The word means literally a thing to wear.
Most of the Kimono's you can find in stores are decorated with fringes. Which I like the most about them! To be honest I don't like them without the fringes, but that's just an opinion. 
They are made of a light fabric which is nice to wear in the summer when it gets a bit colder at night.

I would wear this with denim shorts and a plain top underneath or just with a bikini actually!


Do you like the Kimono? And how would you wear them?


No comments:

Post a Comment