Friday, June 20, 2014

20 things I want to do this summer



Summer break is on its way and I have only one more exam to go!
I listed a few things I want to do this summer because you know, why not? And thinking about what I want to do this summer didn't take me very long... 
  
I want to:


1. Go on a holiday with a friend

2. Drink cocktails

3. Vlog

4. Ride a jetski

5. Go to a beachparty

6. Take cool pictures

7. Meet new people

8. Explore things out of my comfortzone

9. Go to an amusementpark

10. Have sleepovers!

11. Start a novel (I already have an idea in mind!)

12. Get a henna tattoo

13. Take cute Instagrampictures when i go out for lunch/diner

14. Read a lot of books

15. Learn a new skill

16. Have a waterballoon fight

17. Have a picnic

18. Take photobooth pictures

19. Get a tan (this is necessary)

20. Learn a new language (FRENCH)


So here it is, 20 things I want to do this summer. There are a lot more things to be honest, but these are the things that need to happen haha.


I'M READY FOR SUMMER



No comments:

Post a Comment