Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Favourites 2014


Hello!
Here's another blogpost with my monthly favourites!
This month I've been loving a lot of different things I wanted to share, let's start.


First thing on my list is the movie "We're the Millers". It's about a drugsdealer who has to bring over drugs from Mexico. He creates a fake family and has to deal with a lot of problems during his trip.
It's a fun movie to watch with a great storyline and I almost laughed the whole time!

I know this fragrance is out a long time ago but this month I enjoyed it so much it had to be on my list.
It's a very floral scent and lasts the whole day. You even smell it on your clothes the day after!
The scent doesn't bother others or myself. I just loooooove it!

Ahh this lipstick just says it all. It makes your outfit so elegant. I wear it almost all the time!


I'm a fan of almost all her songs! Her new album Artpop may not be her best album, but the songs make me happy! You all should check out her new music video if you haven't already watched it! 

When I go into Starbucks I always order the same thing. A chocolate frap. 
This month I wanted to try something else. I heard a lot of positive comments on the caramel frap and I had to try it. And yes, I like it! The chocolate frap is still my number one, but the caramel is definitely in my top 5!

I wanted these pants for a looong long time. They are a lot of money, but after all they are worth it! 
They are so comfortable and I want to wear them all the freaking time! They are classy and can be worn with a lot of things. 
I'll do a review on this 

Ahhhhh, I finally got myself another pair of Joni jeans! I bought the first one on my trip to London and I wanted another pair for so long!
The grey ones were on my wishlist since a couple of months now and I finally can put them of my wishlist. AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

This is one of my most favorite tees of all time. They are so comfortable and soft. 
Definitely buying more in different colours!



xoxo Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment