Monday, November 4, 2013

October favorites!

Yes, finally another blogpost. I know I have to post more often… Soooo here it is! My October favorites.
I actually wanted to do a September favorites but back then it was already the 15th so…

Okay, I've never done this before so I really don't know where to start.. I guess people just say random stuff they like?

1. Beautystuff
The things I liked this month were eyeliners! My obsession is becoming so weird that I actually don't like myself without… oops.
I'm using the L'Oreal Superliner!



2. Clothing
Hmm.. It's hard for me to choose between clothing. I like so many things! 
I'll make a list of must-haves to make it easier for you and for me.
(I wear the cute dresses with some tights)
Ofcourse there are a lot more things you need this winter, but these are the things I needed for October. 

(Snap, I forgot the shoes. Well just wear some cut out boots or converse and you're good to go)

3. Food?
Food is a really important thing when it comes to favorites. I just like food… A bit too much actually.
I'm really craving for a pizza or a hamburger right now… I hate how unhealthy things taste so good.. 
For a healthy snack I choose a kiwi or any fruit we have. 

4. Drinks
Well.. When it comes to drinks I have to choose (again) for something unhealthy… Blame Starbucks for making the best frappucchino's and hot drinks. 
When I go out I most likely order an Ice Tea, because I don't drink alcohol.. 
When I'm thirsty between meals I drink some water. (yay!)


5. Movies
THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES!
You have to watch it, you just have to! I can't explain why… I just loved it!



6. Books
I bought City of Ashes, but I haven't read it yet. I started to read Percy Jackson and so far I like it!  


7. Music
One Direction - Story of my life. You should all check out their music video! :D

xoxo Emmy




Sharing is caring

No comments:

Post a Comment